Wednesday, February 21, 2018

So Hearing loss. Its what they expect from Cisplatin. I'm a little nervous about this. Yes I see what they are saying you either have a loss of hearing or a loss of life. That is how they see it. It is not how I see it. I believe that there can be a way around this.


I've been doing my research, asking professionals there thoughts on this subject. Vitamin B2 (facilitates the use of oxygen by hearing cells) , vitamin A, was one that came up. Foods that contain vitamin A and E include liver, fish liver oils, eggs, carrots, nuts, wheatgerm and dark-green leafy vegetables. I know the Oncologist say not to do these during Chemo treatment. Coenzyme Q10 may help maintain circulation to the ears, support energy production in hearing cells, and protect against free-radical damage. Acetyl L-carnitine – may help generate mitochondria in the inner ear. (NAC) N-acetylcysteine – may help protect hair cells in the inner ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment